SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We believe that a job is only called a job if you don’t love what you are doing. We don’t believe in clocking in and out and don’t believe in sitting in an office from 9 to 5. We work with purpose and meaning - for ourselves and for our clients. Burn 60 is our passion and we love our mission.
The Burn 60 business is growing very quickly and we have just opened our newest location. We care deeply about our clients and our trainers... our trainers are the best in the business and our biggest asset. We are looking for a social media savvy go-getter who has a passion for building lifestyle brands and relationships in the health & wellness industry. If you love fitness, people, have a talent for social media and are interested in being a key part of our growing team, please keep reading!
What does the right person look like?
- You love and understand how to use all platforms of social media.
- You are creative, innovative, fun, and able to execute a plan.
- You are a self-starter. You are creative, and can follow through on your ideas to grow social media following. Of course you will have a passion for the health and fitness sector and would be happy to take Burn 60 classes.
- You’ll be responsible, proactive, innovative, eager to learn, and meticulous.
Manage Social Media Marketing Campaigns and Day to Day Activities:
- Manage Social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities.
- Create, curate and manage all published content. (Images, Video & Written)
- Demonstrate ability to map out social media marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing new subscribers/followers.
- Assistant in designing, creating and managing social media and in-studio promotions.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Assistant in designing graphic assets for social media and blog.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Manage Local and Online Business Partnerships:
- Nurture current relationships and expand our contact list of community partners in the health & wellness industry.
- Develop strategies to utilize and leverage community partners during social media and in-studio promotions.
- Be ever present in the local West Hollywood and Brentwood communities.
- 1-2 years of social media experience, with strong writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the health & wellness blogging/social media eco system.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships online and off.
- Flexibility to bounce between our Brentwood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills locations throughout the day.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google + Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Excellent writing and written language skills.
- An eye for photography and composition. (photography/videography skills is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe creative suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro)
- Knowledge of social media programming tools such as Hootsuite or tweet deck.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org