graphic artist part time intern
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10-4pm (with flexibility)
Where: Burn 60 Corporate Offices - 345 N. Maple Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
We believe that a job is only called a job if you don’t love what you are doing. We don’t believe in clocking in and out and don’t believe in sitting in an office from 9 to 5. We work with purpose and meaning - for ourselves and for our clients. Burn 60 is our passion and we love our mission. If you love fitness, people, have a talent for graphic design and are interested in being a part of our growing team, please keep reading!
What does the right person look like?
- You have a love of graphic design and are familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite -specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro
- You are creative, innovative, self-starter, fun, and able to execute a plan.
- Of course you will have a passion for the health and fitness sector and would be happy to take Burn 60 classes.
- An awesome attitude, no ego + team player (no lone wolves).
- You’ll be responsible, proactive, innovative, eager to learn, and meticulous.
What skills and traits are we looking for?
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier
- Opportunity to create emails, blog, tweets, and daily post to build brand awareness
- Bonus- social media experience, strong writing, editing, and communication skills and photography and videography is a plus
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the health & wellness
- General knowledge and understanding of Social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google + Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
How to apply?
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a cover letter, and résumé. This is an opportunity for YOU to learn, create, lead and most of all create great work. Thank you for reading this far! We look forward to meeting you.